Botox anti-wrinkle treatment is a revolutionary procedure that, if done right, can eliminate the signs of aging and give you a more youthful look. But with many injectors showing up at every corner alluring clients with their lower prices to cover for their lack of expertise, we have been seeing more and more of the undesired results of Botox or even complications of Botox treatment.
There are many reasons why one person may want to get rid of Botox faster:
- Botox complications: This is the most common reason! Examples would include droopy eyelid, low eyebrow, or even asymmetrical smile!
- Undesired effect: Such as smokers getting lip pop or smoker line treatment which would make it hard for them to suck on a cigarette.
- Overtreatment resulting in lack of expressions: If you were an expressive person and suddenly have a frozen face, more likely you will not like your Botox treatment.
- Recruiting new muscles: Some people start recruiting new muscles to show facial expressions that they lost because of Botox treatment somewhere else on their face. Like the development of bunny nose after crows feet treatment.
Up till now, there is no known antidote for Botox! Which means that there is no fast way to dissolve Botox of reverse its symptoms. Time is the only thing that is going to help Botox go away.
The good news though is that sometimes there are few ways to help correct some of the complications that happen with Botox. For example eyedrops for droopy eyelids, corrective Botox treatment for bunny nose wrinkles, or Spock eyebrows. These treatments can buy you sometime until Botox starts wearing off.
Having that said, there have been talks about the following things to try to get rid of Botox faster:
- Exercising – Exercising increases the blood supply to all your muscles including your facial muscles and so this can result your Botox to wear off faster.
- Massaging and over use of the treated muscle: DON’T massage the treated muscles until 2 weeks after treatment because this might result in migration of Botox to undesired muscles and subsequently more complications. Massaging it after 2 weeks, and repetitive trials to use it, have shown to help in some cases.
- Heating pads: DON’T apply heating pads until 2 weeks after treatment. After 2 weeks, apply heating pads can help increase the blood supply to the affected areas, allowing Botox to wear off faster!
Overall, It is EXTREMELY important to seek Botox treatment from a board certified physician that can understand your facial anatomy and tailor your treatment to your specific needs. This will help limit the number of complications, and help you correct them as soon as possible if they would happen.
Need help with yourBotox treatment?